The composition of LEVRONE ANABOLIC EAA supplements makes use of essential exogenous EAA amino acids, which have been supplemented with a valuable BCAA complex. The proposed composition contains 9 extremely important components co-creating muscle tissue and proteins – exogenous amino acids are a very important element of the everyday diet of physically active people. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with refreshing and juicy fruit flavors. The supplement allows you to prepare a drink rich in amino acids, which is recommended to enrich your daily diet. Product contains no sugar or aspartame.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE ANABOLIC EAA dietary supplement?
- A complex of 9 most important exogenous EAA amino acids
- Each serving provides over 1.8 g of branched-chain amino acids BCAA
- Exogenous amino acids are essential components of muscle tissue and proteins
- Exogenous amino acids can influence protein synthesis[1-4]
- Supplementation with exogenous amino acids may prove to be a beneficial support for reducing fatigue and other adverse consequences of exhaustive strength training[1-4]
- Aspartame and sugar free
- Wolfe, Robert R. “Regulation of muscle protein by amino acids.” The Journal of nutrition 132.10 (2002): 3219S-3224S.
- Børsheim, Elisabet, et al. “Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism (2002).
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Jackman, Sarah R., et al. “Branched-chain amino acid ingestion stimulates muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis following resistance exercise in humans.” Frontiers in physiology 8 (2017): 390.