LEVRONE ANABOLIC PRO-BLEND 5 supplement is ideal for people who are looking for a nutrient to use at any time of day. The composition is a combination of 5 different sources of protein, which differ in the rate of digestion and assimilation. As a result, the supplement enables a non-uniform release of dense amino acids and nutrients, while muscles gain long-term access to essential building materials in the form of high-quality proteins. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with extremely delicious flavours. The supplement does not contain added sugar – it is ideal for weight loss and fat tissue reduction. The formula is recommended for recreational exercisers, professional athletes and all supporters of a healthy and varied diet.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE ANABOLIC PRO-BLEND 5 ingredients?
- As many as 5 different sources of complete protein in the form of a delicious nutrient!
- High class protein complex – whey in the form of concentrate (WPC), isolate (WPI) and hydrolysate (WPH), concentrated chicken egg albumin and micellar casein
- The use of proteins with different kinetics of digestion and time of absorption – different rates of release and assimilation of nutrients and amino acids contained
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, which can be valuable during periods of intense strength training[1,2,3,4]
- Protein contributes to maintaining healthy bones[3,4,5]
- Each serving provides over 27g of complete protein and 5g of BCAA essential amino acid complex
- No added sugar – product sweetened with sucralose – refined and sensational flavours!
- Excellent solubility – the nutrient can be used to prepare high-protein shakes or be used as a supplement to some meals such as oatmeal, pancakes, waffles or desserts
- Churchward-Venne, Tyler A., et al. “Myofibrillar and mitochondrial protein synthesis rates do not differ in young men following the ingestion of carbohydrate with milk protein, whey, or micellar casein after concurrent resistance-and endurance-type exercise.” The Journal of nutrition 149.2 (2019): 198-209.
- Devries, Michaela C., and Stuart M. Phillips. “Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey.” Journal of food science 80.S1 (2015): A8-A15.
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
- Tsutsumi, Rie, and Yasuo M. Tsutsumi. “Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health.” Austin J Nutri Food Sci 1.1 (2014): 1002.